A MESSAGE TO THE STUDENT
Welcome to Robinson Township Christian School!
It is our prayer that your years at RTCS will be profitable and enjoyable, and that by working together as staff and students, we will be able to praise God and serve His Kingdom.
We hope you understand that attending a Christian school is a privilege granted only to those who accept the responsibilities of being a student. You and RTCS are, in reality, entering into a contract. The School has agreed to provide you with a Christian environment for learning and the pursuit of knowledge; you have agreed to participate in the life of the School in accordance with its rules and, further, to add positively to the School’s environment.
Robinson Township Christian School has developed a behavior code so that this contract can be fulfilled, and so that each student has the opportunity to perform to the best of his/her ability and to the honor and glory of God. This code is governed by five fundamentals:
- Respect: Treat all students and staff with the respect due someone made in God’s image. Treat your own and others’ property with respect (Philippians 2:3–4).
- Obedience: Joyfully obey those placed in authority over you (Romans 13:1–2; Proverbs 19:20).
- Honesty: Do all work with honesty, because you are doing it for God’s glory (Psalm 1:1–3).
- Integrity: Use language and display character that is moral and consistent with the Christian basis of our school (Isaiah 33:15–17; Proverbs 11:3; Matthew 12:34–37).
- Effort: Use the gifts God has given you to the best of your ability, in accordance with God’s will, as a good steward (Philippians 3:11–14).
We pray that while you are at Robinson Township Christian School, you may grow in your walk with the Lord and that you will go from here equipped to redeem all of life for God’s glory!